RaGe Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secondhand Lands Guild home of RaGe

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EchoWolf's RP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mishal01
Pizza Newbie
Pizza Newbie
Mishal01

Pizza Level : 22

EchoWolf's RP Empty
PostSubject: EchoWolf's RP   EchoWolf's RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:14 am

OOC:
High everyone, I am Echowolf, member of the guild RaGe, and I am making an RP. Please join if you'd like, it's a wolf RP based on the RPG 'Souls.

IC:
Echo walked through the bushes unseen. He wanted to stay undetected by everyone, though he feared they'd think him to being a threat. He didn't want to be rude, but he was shy and very unwilling to talk to anyone but himself. He watched as the cold wind howled past the grass, he looked up to the sight of dark, stormy rushing overhead. He was afraid, but kept himself undercover.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Tyco200
Kenta Uzumaki
Pizza Newbie
Pizza Newbie
Kenta Uzumaki

Pizza Level : 25

EchoWolf's RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EchoWolf's RP   EchoWolf's RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:20 am

OCC: My char looks! ---->>
Spoiler:

- - -

Kenta was walking around the cold woods, she noticed a storm was coming her way. "storms...." she though to herself hating to even think about getting wet. She patted off looking for any warm shelter that might cross her path. But no luck making her keep looking for a place to rest. Still looking around she finally spots a cave making her rush to the opening and walk in.
Back to top Go down
Mishal01
Pizza Newbie
Pizza Newbie
Mishal01

EchoWolf's RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EchoWolf's RP   EchoWolf's RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:28 am

OOC:
Nice, lol.

IC: Echo was afraid of the storm. He hated getting wet, so he rushed into the woods. He soon spotted a cave, "perfect" he thought, "just the shelter I need". He rushed inside but quickly picked up the scent of another wolf... Fear rushed through his body... He was quite shy.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Uzumaki
Pizza Newbie
Pizza Newbie
Kenta Uzumaki

EchoWolf's RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EchoWolf's RP   EchoWolf's RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:38 am

OOC: ;D ty

- - -

Kenta's ears went up at smelling another wolf, not only a stranger but a male wolf. She stood up on all fours and looked ahead wondering whom it might be or how he may act near a diffrent wolf.
Back to top Go down
Mishal01
Pizza Newbie
Pizza Newbie
Mishal01

EchoWolf's RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EchoWolf's RP   EchoWolf's RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:52 am

OOC: np ;3
-------
IC: Echo moved forward, into the cave where he saw a she wolf. He was amazed at her beauty and greeted her, "hello, my name is Echo..." Echo quickly thought to himself, "I have no idea who she is, or where she comes from, but I would love to make friends with her." .
Back to top Go down
Kenta Uzumaki
Pizza Newbie
Pizza Newbie
Kenta Uzumaki

EchoWolf's RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EchoWolf's RP   EchoWolf's RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:08 am

OOC: X3

- - - - - -

Kenta looked at the male while tilting her head "Hello, mine is Kenta" she told him while noticing he was alone "you can come in if you want...this is not my cave i just ran in here cause i dont like to get wet in storms" She told him.
Back to top Go down
Mishal01
Pizza Newbie
Pizza Newbie
Mishal01

EchoWolf's RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EchoWolf's RP   EchoWolf's RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:11 am

OOC: XD Nice RP <3

-----------

IC: Echo was delighted to have some company. He was alone for quite some time, and was very grateful to the she wolf. He quickly walked into the cave and sat close by her. "Thank you so much for your kindness" said Echo, as he watched the heavy storm take affect.
Back to top Go down
Sunshine9366
RP Moderator
Sunshine9366

Pizza Level : 32

EchoWolf's RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EchoWolf's RP   EchoWolf's RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:15 am

OOC~~
Here is Sun:B
EchoWolf's RP Suns_Reff_by_sunshine9366
IC~~
Sun dodged through the thick forest,the loud rumble of the hungry black clouds roaring in the dark.Sun blinked a few times and moved her black hair away from her face.She slid her snake like tongue in and out with speed,tasting the air.She pinpointed a cave up ahead with two organisms inside.Suns large ears twitched as a loud wind whistled through the trees.She wrapped the dark green cloak around her more tightly to shield her from the wind.Aye.This is not your average sprinkle now is it?She thought,quickening her pace.She did not want to enter the cave,her dragon form could scare them too much.She quickly swished her hand in a odd motion,a large hole forming in the ground.She quickly dived in,moving her hand in the same motion,making a large dirt roof with a small opening for light.She settled down in the dirt and waited for the storm to pass.
Back to top Go down
Mishal01
Pizza Newbie
Pizza Newbie
Mishal01

EchoWolf's RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EchoWolf's RP   EchoWolf's RP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:06 am

OOC: Hey sunny, glade you could join! Amazing post! And lol, dragon form sounds neet XD Awesome <3

IC: Echo sat quietly next to Kenta, looking at her in curiosity. He was a young wolf looking for friends, and even a family. He had been alone for quite some times. But all of a sudden he smelled something... He peared out of the cave to find nothing... Just a pile of dirt, and the heavy rain. He waited inside, curling next to Kenta's fur in the most kind manner a wolf could give.
Back to top Go down
Sunshine9366
RP Moderator
Sunshine9366

Pizza Level : 32

EchoWolf's RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EchoWolf's RP   EchoWolf's RP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:11 pm

OOC~xD danke :B Oh and sorry for the typos,I.E. does not have spell check <.>
IC:
Sun was getting curious about the cave,but right now,she was just getting cluastrophobic.Sun pressed her hands on the sides of the dirt cave and let out a low rumbling sound.She expanded her mind to where she gently brushed over theirs.She hoped they wouldent notice,sometimes it sent off a low buzz in their head.She pulled back as she discovered that it was two wolfs,a female and a male.Sun racked her mind for a spell she could use to stop the rain.She hated storms,since,dragons can not fly as it rains.Sun found one and hissed it quietly.The storm gave one last growl of thunder before the clouds started to part,leaving the moon to shine as bright as it wants.Sun let out another low rumble and put her hand on the roof.Suddenly,the roof exploded outward,letting her climb out.She got out and dusted the dirt off her cloak and put the bow and arrows back on her back.She shook her head,getting the dirt out of her hair,and comed it gently to where it was presentable.She kept her hands hidden in her sleeves,holding on to the dagars that where hidden in the secret pockets.She walked up to the cave and announced "Knock knock?".She glided in scilently and let a friendly smile come across her face.
Back to top Go down
Mishal01
Pizza Newbie
Pizza Newbie
Mishal01

EchoWolf's RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EchoWolf's RP   EchoWolf's RP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:01 pm

OOC: XD Sorry for this REALLY late reply :/ But I am back Very Happy!
IC:Echo walked towards the sound swiftly. He thought it was an intruder trying to harm him, and the silver wolf named Kenta. When Echo checked, no one was there... Quickly he returned to Kenta and curled himself nearby her, as if her was an overprotective guard dog. He did not want to loose Kenta, his new best friend. Echo was quite surprised by this noice at the entrance of the came, and promised himself that he'd keep a good watch over that spot day, or night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EchoWolf's RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EchoWolf's RP   EchoWolf's RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EchoWolf's RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RaGe Forum :: Roleplaying :: Serious Roleplaying :: Furry Roleplaying-
Jump to: